Friday, July 11, 2008

Reflections

Life is all about relationships. For the past three weeks, I have created relationships with friends and professors that can be carried on with me throughout my life. The relationships I created reflects my success without having my grade do all the talking. I have learned that one can’t succeed in life if one works alone. You must have relationship with people to guide you through problems that can only be solved as a group.

Today was the easiest day of the 3 weeks. Our final group report was due today but we finish yesterday. Our group effectively managed time and as a result we finish a day before the project was due. After we turn in our group report we did an evaluation of the class and then got dismissed to say our final good-bye to the “hotelies” who weren’t staying for graduation.

No comments: