Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ready To go

I Got a 9 out fo 10 on my paper that I turned in . I'm pretty happy about that. I'm ready to go home, I started to pack yesterday and I'm almost finished. I'm going to study for my final today with Ana and Yoline, On friday after the Our TA's our going to show us a film but I don't know on what. Then I'm going to Buttermilk falls with my Mentor Jenny Martinez and the rest of my mentor's group and some friends maybe form ILC. Later on I'll pack even more and enjoy my last night here. On saturdau I will be watching the rest of the ILC students' graduation, since I don't have one. Our professor doesn't have a ceremony prepared for us since our class is more like a college class rather than some type of learning program. I don't know his othrr reasons. Overall I'm very happy to be gong home and not be here anymore . I need sometime to cool down. Not do ANY work and just enjoy my summer. Later on I will pick up on my summer assignments and other work I have. Since is seems like I have now break i'm going to make one for myself and set other thinbgs aside because I deserve to. I also need to sit back and take in all that I learned here. I might eventually share that information, when I feel that , that is feasible for me.


WENDY ESPINOZA

2 comments:

Don Gosney said...

Wendy--

It seems like you're learning some of the more important lessons of life while at Cornell: take care of your self.

Hard work is good for the soul but without that balance between work and play, life's going to become a real bummer pronto quick.

It's great to hear that you did well on your paper--it was well deserved and had to have picked up your spirits.

AFter you're back home and get yourself rested, we look forward to hearing from you about the whole experience.

Good luck on your final and hurry home.

Madeline Kronenberg said...

Wendy,

Thanks for the post. Congratulations on the paper. It sounds like you have learned a lot (most importantly about what is a fit for you) and have a lot to look forward to this summer.

So, enjoy your new friends, rest, reflect and come home safely.