Monday, July 7, 2008

I am truly enjoying my time here at cornell. I Just finished typing and writing my 6 page essay, although that may not seem that enjoyable. Its monday and Im jus getting back into the class schedule after a weekend of relaxation both on the beautiful Cayuga Lake and in my wonderful bed of course. Today we went back to class after the three day weekend. We learned about medicare, medicaid, and the entire healthcare insurance revolutiob. We learned how they were aftermaths of world war two. Everyday I learn somthing new new and I just love to be able to enjoy such a positive learning environment.

From
Malcolm

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Now that you're learning about Medicare and Medicaid, you need to touch bases with your Dad. You have the book learning under your belt--now it's time to talk to someone who can tell you about the real world and how those two systems really work. That's where the real education starts.