Monday, July 7, 2008

Last Week of Summer College

Yesterday, Chelsey, Theresa, Lucina, and our new friends Esther and Gabbi all went to the Ithaca Commons together. We were really hungry and didn't eat lunch/breakfast yet so we decided to go to a small restaurant named Mustard. I ordered Macoroni and Cheese, and it was delicious! We promised to come back before we left.

Afterwards, we wandered around for a bit and browsed a few 60s-80s shops and tried on different outfits. We had a great time.

We came back and began our laundry and began to study and revise our essays.

We got our midterm back together. We all did pretty good. Until next time,

-Jeannie

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Once again--this recurring theme about laundry. Maybe it's just because I'm a single guy but this preoccupation with doing laundry is a tough one for me to sink my teeth into.

I'm also a little worried about your culinary choices. In a few years when you're in college full time, struggling to make ends meet because of a lack of coin, that's when you eat M&C. You're going out of your way to order it in a restaurant, though. I'm just having a tough time figuring some of this out.

I'm also a little confused about checking out clothes from the 60-s thru 80's like there's something special about that attire. All you have to do is look in my own closet and you'll see all of the old clothes you could imagine. Of course, when I purchased them they fit someone a lot more slender than I am now but such is life.