Friday, July 11, 2008

Cornell Final Reflections

Today was the last academic day here at Cornell. We took our finals for Body, Mind, and Health. The final was a little bit difficult, as there was an allotted time in which we were allowed to take the final. I think I did decent but not great. After the finals were over, we recieved our second essays and I got a B on mine. Its not the greatest but Im not really too disaapointed. Im glad I finished solid. After exams were over, we were free. We went to college town and we also went to the mall and the movies. My day of fun is not over yet as we're planning to go bowling and partying later. Overall it has been a very wonderful, engaging, though sometimes difficult, time here at Cornell. I am very thankful that I was able to enjoy this experience at Cornell this year and my enitre experience during the Ivy League Connection.

Sincerely,
Malcolm

1 comment:

Charles Ramsey said...

Congratulations on making it through the course at Cornell. A job well done. Remember it is not the grade but the experience. This was a time to be challenged and to see if you could rise to the occassion. It is like being on the football field. Do you have the knowledge to outthink your opposition. You came this way and now you can put it down that you made it through the trials and tribulations.

Please have a great time tonight, but be safe, and enjoy your graduation ceremony tomorrow. Remember this will be the final time that you see many of these people and you want to take in the moment.

Have a safe flight home. I am on my way to Brown University with our students from El Cerrito and Richmond High School. Also Jared is on his way back with us tomorrow.

Peace.

Charles T. Ramsey
School Board Member
West Contra Costa
Unified School District