Monday, July 7, 2008

Moment of Truth

We got our midterms back today, and much to my surprise, I received a B+. Although it's not the A- that some of the other students in my class got, I'm definitely happy with it, and hope that it will only improve when I take the final on Friday. BUT, my TA specifically told us that the final is going to be significantly harder than the midterm, meaning that I'm going to have to study my butt off. No worries though, we're all starting to get ready for crunch time and starting to form our study groups. Doesn't look like we'll be getting much sleep this week, but hey, that's college, right?

-Theresa

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Theresa--

You'll have plenty of time to sleep on that trip back home so do what you have to do to show these people what you're made of.

By the way, working your butt off has a down side to it: all of your clothes have to be refit and it's a lot harder to find a comfortable way to sit in a chair.

Better just to use the muscle between your ears.