Saturday, July 5, 2008

Boat fun!!!

Today i started thinking about my paper and topics on which would relate to California. I have my topic now and have started doing research on it. Yesterday we had a dance for the summer college students and I had fun. I thought it was going to be suckie, but it was ok. Anyways, the weekend has been ok so far. On Friday we had our second quiz, and I'm so desperate to see my score. Right now, I'm headed off to my room and then to eat at Appel Commons. From there the whole Ivy group from Cornell will head off to a boat cruise. I'm looking forward to it. Ms. Kronenberg and Ms. neal will be going with us. I will keep up on the writing to let you know how it goes on the last week here. See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Charles Ramsey said...

I hope you had a good time on the Boat ride. Wendy expressed her emotions very well in her post about the boat ride. I am also glad that you had a good time at the dance. Now it is time to focus on the last few days of class and prepare for the final.

Of course you want to learn the grade on your midterm, but remember the effort is more important than the grade. We want you to grow from the experience and become a better student when you return to Kennedy High School. I hope the last three summers have made a difference in your academic development and that it will enable you to understand the world in a better way.

This is now the time to continue to network and make new friends. You will never have this type of chance again in your life and you want to memorialize the time that you spent not only at Cornell, but at Brown University. Not many people get an opportunity to spend three summers at Ivy League Schools.

Please continue to blog and give us an insider view. We want to learn as much as we can about the Psychology class. Yes, life moves fast and before you know it you will be out of high school and away at a four year academic institution. It must feel good knowing what to expect when you finally say "goodbye" to all of your friends at graduation next June.

Thanks again Ana and I look forward to your new posts.

Charles T. Ramsey
School Board Member
West Contra Costa
Unified School District