Saturday, June 28, 2008

Taking Care of Business

Today I went shopping at the Carousel Center with four other Ivy League Connection students and our chaperon Ms. Neal. We had a good time. We returned to our dorms at 6.Now I just finished taking out the trash, doing my laundry and vacuuming. Not a new thing for me as I usually do these things at home. (really) I had trouble figuring out where to take the trash and how to use the HI -tech swipe only machines. After talking to my RA and some students I figured it out and got what I needed done. I plan to rest,exercise and read this weekend.

- Wendy Espinoza

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Great photos, Wendy. Was it just a coincidence that a photo of you happened to fall right on top?

Can you explain a little about the hi tech swipe machine? I'm not stupid but I'm often ignorant and can use some enlightenment here. When I was in a dorm things were pretty much lo tech so there's much for me to learn.