Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Weekend

The weekend is over and so is fun time. I had a great weekend plenty of time to relax and think back on all I had learned during the week. I studied a great range of diseases and the deep histories surrounding them and many of the ways that modern medicine is combating them now. I also learned about different cultures and how culture is a great factor when determining how medicine is understood. My weekend was great I went the movies and also enjoyed myself at the Syracuse mall. After this relaxation weekemd now its time to get back to work.

From,
Malcolm

2 comments:

Charles Ramsey said...

Thanks Malcolm for your post. From reading what you wrote it is time to get back to work. Well that makes two of us. I have a lot of legal work to complete at the office. I look forward to your post in the next few days.

Keep up the good work. By thw way, which school do you favor at this point, Brown or Cornell. You are one of the fortunate few that has been able to attend both institution's Summer Studies Program.

Let us know, we are curious.

Charles T. Ramsey

Don Gosney said...

Some of the things you're posting about are very interesting, Malcolm. Some of the stuff in the psych class seems subjective and open to interpretation and there's nothing at all interesting about the math and physics stuff (this coming from a theoretical physics major). Your stuff, though, seems interesting.

Maybe you can expand a little and share some with us.